Pitt Advocates is a volunteer network of alumni, faculty, staff, students, parents, and friends who share a commitment to higher education and the University of Pittsburgh. Pitt Advocates is sponsored by the Pitt Alumni Association in conjunction with the Office of Governmental Relations.
As a Pitt Advocate, you will:
- Communicate to elected officials Pitt’s accomplishments, goals, and needs.
- Be able to register for the annual Pitt Day in Harrisburg
- Receive legislative updates and briefings.
- Support Pitt via social media, newspaper op-eds, letters, and other communication outlets.
- Participate in special events such as Pitt Day in Harrisburg.
- Network with other Pitt supporters.